Do you want to join a fast-growing, dynamic company working on the latest technology contracts across the country?
ISPA Technology is that company. We have been listed 4 years in a row on the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies. We offer a great company culture, competitive salary & bonus potential, a superior benefits package, and much more!
The Server-Side Developer shall provide full lifecycle software development.
Job Duties Include (but not limited to):
* Maintaining, designing, developing, deploying, troubleshooting, and overall daily administration responsibilities
* Ensure availability and stability of a suite of software in multi-site locations
* Performing in-depth root cause troubleshooting analysis of all software issues and implementing solution or workaround
* Support and coordinate release updates, upgrades, fine tuning, and/or new technology deployments
* Evaluation of new features or integrations requests providing comprehensive analysis and recommendations
* Create detailed step-by-step documentation regarding process, procedure, architecture, developer notes, etc.
* Mentor, train and provide knowledge transfer to team members
All work is expected to be conducted in a professional manner using best practices. These include:
* Use of version control
* Providing inline commentary, documentation, designs and other descriptive materials for the technology you author
* Providing careful migration of new code into live environments
* Providing regular updates on projects and tasks
* A minimum of 7 years of experience with object-oriented programming languages, relational databases, programming concepts and development toolkits
* Experience working with IIS, Apache Web Servers
* Experience creating web services (SOA)
* Experience with MVC/MVVM architecture
* Extensive background in full life-cycle support of the software development process, including requirements gathering, design, coding, testing, and maintenance
* Experience with XSL, XML, Java and Python a plus
* Experience with ArcGIS, ArcGIS JS, ArcObjects and other Geospatial technology a plus.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
* Ability to model/design and maintain Relational Databases.
* Knowledge and experience using third-party SDK’s.
* Experience working in small teams as well as independently
* Ability to scope large elements of projects and calculate estimated delivery
* Experience communicating pros and cons of alternative solutions to customers; avoiding unnecessary complexity; suggesting creative, breakthrough approaches.
* Ability to learn, diagnose and implement features and bug fixes
* Ability to coordinate with tech leads and software engineers working on related deliverables
* Experience with coding patterns and best practices
* Skills with debugging techniques and ability to find root causes of mysterious problems
* Ability to solve difficult problems
* Ability to communicate ideas and develop strategy through presentations, demonstrations and specifications
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects and assignments and meet deadlines
MUST BE A U.S. CITIZEN
Education, Training or Certification
* BS Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
* An active TS/SCI security clearance is Required